Why we collect your data:
We require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
For example to fulfil orders placed with us by you and in specific situations such as when you tick a box to say you are happy to receive email newsletters.
How we collect your data:
- At Trade Fairs either when you have personally given us details such as that on your business card or are provided by you to the event organisers which is then scanned by us using an app to retrieve that information.
- By you contacting us directly either by phone or email
- By you making an online purchase and us recording the details necessary to fulfil your order
d) When you communicate with us using social media
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
When do we share your data:
- We do not share your data with third parties except those trusted partners, such as delivery couriers and our fulfilment company, who enable us to fulfil your orders. We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- We may share your data with our licensing partners who produce products using Catherine Kleeli designs that you have expressed an interest in.
- Where we are required to disclose personal data requested by law enforcement agencies to comply with legal obligations.
- We do not sell, rent or loan your data to other entities.
How we protect your data:
Access to your personal data is password-protected on all our devises.
We regularly monitor our system using virus checking software for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Know your rights:
You can opt out at any time by unsubscribing to our email marketing or by contacting Catherine Kleeli Cards directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
What do we collect:
Contact name, delivery and billing address, email address, web address, phone numbers, notes from our conversations e.g. where and when our contact was made and future action required or the nature of your particular interest in our business.